- This document governs access to and use of the main site of Master Srl Divisione Elettrica, accessible through the main URL www.master.it and other secondary URLs owned by Master Srl Divisione Elettrica.
- This site is owned by Master Srl Divisione Elettrica (hereinafter referred to as “MASTER”) based in Via Mario Tognato 16, 35042 Este – PADUA (ITALY) – Tax Code and VAT number 00764990289 – Reg. Soc. No. 11845 Court of Padua.
- Access to the site and its use presupposes the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions of use.
Intellectual property of content
- The contents present on the site, such as, but not limited to, the Master and Master Living Technology brand, product brands, texts, technical data sheets, illustrations, photographs, videos, documents, logos and any other material, in any format, published on the site itself, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, diagrams, tools, fonts and design of the site, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software that are part of the site, are protected by copyright and any other intellectual property rights of MASTER or any third parties contracted by the same. You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the Content without the prior express written consent of the Administrator.
- The user is only authorised to view the site and its contents by using the related services The user is also authorised to perform all other temporary acts of reproduction, devoid of economic significance, which are considered transient or incidental, integral and an essential part of viewing the content and all other web browsing operations that are carried out only for a legitimate use of the website and its Contents.
- Any reproduction, on any media, in whole or in part of the Site and its Contents is forbidden. Any act of reproduction must be, from time to time, authorized by Master Srl Divisione Elettrica or, if necessary, by the authors of the individual works contained on the site. Requests for the use of the logo and materials must be addressed to the MASTER Marketing office, through the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The reproduction of texts and materials must in any case be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with copyright and other intellectual property rights and the authors of the individual works contained on the site. The materials reproduced must contribute to providing correct and consistent information with what is expressed by the MASTER. The use of the logos must always present the dealer as an authorized dealer, installer or sales agent of the Master products, without the possibility of misunderstanding the identity of the MASTER.
- Third party copyright holders of photos, images, videos and trademarks that may be published on the MASTER site can request information through the address email@example.com
Use of the site and responsibility
- The user is personally responsible for the use of the site and its contents. In fact, WS cannot be deemed liable for the use of the Website and its contents which is not compliant with applicable laws, by any of its users, granted WS’s liability for fraud and serious fault. In particular, the User will be solely liable for the communication of incorrect or false information and data relating to third parties, without their express consent, as well as regards the improper use of it.
- Finally, considering each item will be downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of a chosen service at the user’s risk, any liability for any damage to computer systems or data loss resulting from the downloading operation is with the user and cannot be imputed to TD.
- The Data Controllers of the Website decline all responsibility for any damage deriving from the inaccessibility of the Website’s services or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deleted content, problems related to the network, telephone and/or electronic connections, unauthorised access, alteration of data, or the failure and/or malfunctioning of the user’s own electronic equipment.
- The user is responsible for the custody and correct use of his/her personal information, including the credentials that allow access to the Reserved Area of the master.it site and other MASTER sites that used the same access methods. The user is also responsible for any harmful consequence or damage that may result to MASTERS or third parties as a result of incorrect use, loss or theft of such information.
- MASTER has taken all reasonable measures to prevent the publication on the site of content and images that may be considered detrimental to the decorum, human rights and dignity of people, in all possible forms and expressions. If the aforementioned contents are considered detrimental to religious or ethical sensitivity or decorum, the user concerned is requested to communicate this condition to the MASTER. Please note, however, that any access to the content considered harmful or offensive is made by the user at their sole discretion and at their sole and personal responsibility.
- MASTER has adopted every useful precaution so that all the information on the site is correct, complete and updated, however, the same does not assume any responsibility towards users regarding the accuracy and completeness of the content published on the site, unless otherwise provided by law. If a user finds errors or missing updates of the information on the site, please inform MASTER using the email box: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer of liability
- MASTER carries out with the utmost diligence the care and maintenance of the site and its contents, however, it assumes no responsibility for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the data and information provided on the site or on the sites connected to it. Any responsibility for errors or omissions arising from the use of data and
- MASTER declines all responsibility, including the presence of errors, the correction of errors, the responsibility of the server hosting the site; it is also not responsible for the use of the information contained, its correctness and reliability. Under no circumstances, including negligence, will MASTER be liable for any direct or indirect damage that may result from the use, or inability to use, the materials on the site.
Links to other sites
Links from other web pages
- This site can also be accessed through third-party sites where a link or banner will be present to access the MASTER site, or pages, images, documents and other materials of it.
- The activation of links on third-party sites to this site is possible as long as it is not detrimental to these conditions of use.
- The activation of unauthorized links will entitle MASTER to act for the immediate deactivation of illegitimate links and for the possible recognition of the relative commercial practice or unfair competition or action to the detriment of the good name and notoriety of MASTER, its services, staff and companies of the same group. In any case, the activation of deep hyperlinks (such as deep frames or deep links) to the Site or the unauthorised use of meta-tags is prohibited.
Restrictions on the provision of service
- MASTER cannot be held liable for damages resulting from the failure to provide the service due to the incorrect or non-functioning of electronic means of communication for reasons beyond the scope of its foreseeable control. By way of example, but not limited to, the malfunction of servers and other electronic devices, even if they are not an integral part of the Internet, malfunction of installed software, computer viruses on the possible presence of viruses or other harmful and harmful computer components, as well as actions of hackers or other users having access to the network. The user therefore undertakes to indemnify and hold MASTER harmless from any liability or request in this regard.
Processing of personal data
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale is null for any reason whatsoever, this will in no case compromise the validity of and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Trade Terms, Applicable Law and Disputes
- The commercial and contractual relations between MASTER and its customers are regulated by the “General Conditions of Sale” specified on each General Sales List, or by specific conditions agreed and signed with the customer.
- These general conditions of use of the MASTER site are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, regardless of the country of residence or residence of the user. The competent court for any disputes regarding the use of the site and these conditions of use is that of Padua, regardless of the country of delivery of the products.
- Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address email@example.com and by post to the following address: Master Srl Divisione Elettrica, Via Mario Tognato 16, 35042 Este (Padua), Italy.
These conditions were drafted on 01/07/2017