For Master Srl Divisione Elettrica, the complete satisfaction of the customer and his requirements is a primary objective, on which the image and success of the organization depend. For this reason, Master has always operated by putting the applicable requirements requested by the customer before any other consideration, first of all those relating to quality and the legislative requirements applicable to the various products.
In full consistency with these principles, the Master’s Management has defined its general objectives for quality as follows:
- the quality of Master products is oriented to market demands, customer satisfaction, full compliance with applicable legislation and to ensure competitiveness against the competition;
- to enable the customer to choose the product that best meets his needs;
- the flexibility of the structure in adapting its service to customer requests is a constant goal for the entire organization;
- achieve continuous improvement of the product / service and of the quality management system on the basis of objectives defined by the Management.
The management therefore undertakes to:
- periodically define and formulate quality objectives for the relevant levels and functions of the organization;
- monitor the correct application of what is defined in the documentation relating to the Quality Management System;
- make this Policy understood, implemented and supported at all company levels through its disclosure and explanation;
- review the quality policy to ascertain its continued suitability and adequacy;
- make adequate means and resources available to achieve the set objectives, endowing the resources with the necessary independence and autonomy;
- create indicators that allow you to measure the progress of the Quality Management System.
The quality policy is implemented through the implementation of a Quality Management System in accordance with the UNI EN ISO 9001/2015 standard. The quality policy aims to be a “reference framework” for the entire Organization.